Friday, January 2, 2009

Deal on Platte Lake

My latest UnReal Deal is another brokers listing on Platte Lake. It's been a while since I've seen a cottage available on this wonderful lake at a price like this. It's a true seasonal cottage, not some grandiose resort property, but with 51 feet of private frontage, 3 bedrooms plus a bunkroom above the garage, there's a lot of fun being offered for less than $250,000.

Click here to see more detailed information

Platte Lake is about 3 miles by 2.5 miles, a great all sports lake, and the Platte River flows through it. Median sale price on the lake for the past 2 years was $453,500, and median price for active listings is $585,000, with several listings over $1,000,000.

If you're interested in learning more about this listing or any others on Platte Lake, let me know! You can email me or use one of the tools on the sidebar to contact me via social networks or send me a text.
Listing courtesy of ReMax Bayshore Properties, 500 S Union Street Traverse City, Mi 49684


No comments:

Post a Comment