Saturday, January 10, 2009

UnReal Deal on newer home on 5 acres


I'm always happiest when my UnReal Deals feature one of my own listings. That means I'm doing a good job positioning my listings in the market, and my sellers are truly motivated to sell and have priced accordingly.

That's the case this time, as I've selected a house I just listed. It's a six year old BOCA modular home (big step up from a manufactured, stick built quality) with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths that's in exceptionally good condition for a bank owned (foreclosed) property. There's 5 acres of land, a 24 x 30 pole barn and a storage shed.

The house was offered as recently as October for $159,900. It just hit the market at $85,000 and the calls have started coming in already.

Here's a link to more information and additional photos. As always, you can use the resources in the sidebar to contact me, or visit http://www.benzierealestate.com/ to search inventory throughout Northwest Michigan.

1 comment: